Friday, April 12, 2013

"And I, my head begirt with horror, said"


How humanity mocks and murders itself. Dear Lucifer, in high school I used to drink like a fish, girls wanted to fool around at parties, but I knew proper order, despite the grinding pain I felt inside- somehow I knew. Leeches- these creatures, not teens or tweens or boys or men. How can we dare to mourn the primal rape of our politics if we, ourselves, cannot control the primal rape of each other? Now I'm filled with disgust because I myself can think of at least two situations in which nobody did the right thing.

And for what? Image? Vanity? Hatred? Pride? What? Some impulse and sense of entitlement that made some one feel so subhuman to the point of hanging themselves:

NoNoNoN <-----it's an article!

Everybody living like sharks, but sharks die if they're still. And there's so much time.


No comments:

Post a Comment